Induction Cooktop is becoming the latest way to cook food in India. It consumes less energy and provides the best performance. It comes up with lots of advanced features like auto-off and timer.
If you love cooking and looking for the Best Induction Cooktop you come to the right place. We are going to describe the Best Induction Cooktop In India. We review these cooktops based on their power, features, and other specifications. Buy the best cooktop from Amazon and make your cooking experience amazing.
Best Induction Cooktop In India 2020 Reviews
- Best Induction Cooktop In India 2020 Reviews
- 1. Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 2. Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop with Push Button
- 3. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 4. Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 5. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 6. Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 7. iBELL Hold The World Digitally 2000 W Induction Cooktop
- 8. Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 9. Prestige PIC 3.1 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 10. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I choose an Induction Cooktop?
- 2. Are Induction Cooktops worth it?
|1800 Watts||12 Months|
|Prestige PIC 20 Induction Cooktop||1200 Watts||
|2100 Watts||12 Months|
|Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 Induction Cooktop||2000 Watts||
|2100 Watts||12 Months|
|Prestige PIC 15.0+ Induction Cooktop||1900 Watts||
|2000 Watts||18 Months|
|Usha Cook Joy (3616) Induction Cooktop||1600 Watts||
|2000 Watts||12 Months|
|Havells Insta Cook PT Induction Cooktop||1600 Watts||
The Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop has 1800-Watt power with energy-saving technology. This cooktop comes with high-grade electrical that protect from short circuits. The cooktop can handle high temperatures that why its durability is great.
- It has 1800 Watts power and 220 Voltages input.
- The cord length is 1.3 meters.
- It has 07 segments LED display to control power and temperature.
- The cooktop has a smart timer for hands-free cooking.
- It has a pre-set timer for auto switch off.
- It is built by Ceramic Material.
- The cooktop has a soft manual push button to control the temperature.
- It has 93% energy-saving technology.
- The cooktop has 12 months of warranty.
The Prestige PIC 20 Induction Cooktop has 1200 Watt power comes with a manual push button. It has an automatic voltage regulator which saves energy. This cooktop is easy to use and has a 01-year warranty.
- It has 1200 watts power and 230 Voltage consumption.
- The cooktop has antimagnetic walls.
- It has manual push-button control.
- The cooktop has an aerodynamic cooling system and Indian menu options.
- It has an automatic voltage regulator that saves lots of power.
- The length of the cooktop is 38 cm and the width is 26 cm and the height is 6 cm.
- It has 12 months of warranty.
- The weight of the cooktop is 2.2 Kilograms.
The Philips Brand. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 Cooktop is programmed for Indian cooking. The cooktop has 2100 Watts power and 12 months of warranty.
- The cooktop has 2100 watts power & 220-240 input volts.
- It has a touch start feature which makes it so easy.
- The cooktop has a 0 to 3 hours automatic cooking time setting.
- When the cooking complete so cooktop gets automatically off.
- The weight of the cooktop is 8 kg.
- Note- Use Cookware with a bottom from 12cm or less than 20cm.
The Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 Cooktop has 2000-Watt power and touch panel control. It has specialized India Menu and optimizes heating mode. It will give you great cooking experience with automatic turn on/ off functionality.
- The cooktop has 2000 watts and 230 Voltages
- It has feather touch buttons to start and off the cooktop.
- The cooktop has Single Touch Lid locking and automatic cut off features.
- It has dual heat sensors for optimized heating
- The cooktop has Indian menu options and an automatic voltage regulator.
- The bottom diameter is from 12cm to 26cm.
The Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 Cooktop has 2100-Watt power. It has a Sensor Touch and 10 pre-set menu for special cooking recipes. The cooktop will need 220-240 voltages to work properly.
- It has 2100 watts power and 220-240 operating voltages.
- The frequency of the cooktop is 50 Hz and the cord length is 1.2 m.
- It has automatic cooking time from 0 to 3 hours.
- The cooktop has 10 pre-set menus for various Indian recipes.
- It has 24 hours pre-set timer feature.
- The cooktop has a high-quality full glass panel.
- It has sensor touch keys that are so easy to use.
- The cooktop has an auto-off program that cooks the food safely.
The Prestige PIC 15.0+ Cooktop has 1900 Watts power. It has a unique design for protection against insects. The cooktop comes up with an Indian cooking menu and automatic on/ off technology.
- The cooktop power is 1900 watts and the operating voltage is 230V.
- It has feather touch buttons to turn it on and off.
- The cooktop has an Anti-magnetic wall and built by full glass material.
- It has an automatic voltage regulator that saves energy.
- The cooktop has a specialized Indian menu option.
- It has 12 months of warranty from Prestige Brand.
This iBELL Hold The World Digitally Cooktop has 2000 Watts of power. The cooktop is built by quality crystal glass and has protection features as well.
- It is a high-quality crystal glass cooktop that controls through press button control.
- The cooktop has super wide voltage adaptability.
- It has multi-functions to cook different types of recipes.
- The cooktop gets auto-shutoff when cooking id did.
- It also has to overheat protection and high-quality coils.
- The cooktop has 18 months warranty from iBELL Brand.
The Usha Cook Joy (3616) Cooktop has 1600 Watts power. It is very easy to use and comes with five pre-set cooking features.
- This USHA Cooktop has 1600 Watts power and 230 input volts.
- It has a frequency of 50 Hz.
- The cooktop has sensor technology.
- It has 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety.
- The cooktop has a cord of 1.2-meter length.
- It has 05 pre-set menu options and 12 months of warranty.
The Prestige PIC 3.1 V3 Cooktop has 2000 Watts Power. You can troll the cooktop with a touch panel. It has an India menu option which will help to cook Indian dishes.
- It has 2000 Watts of power and will require 230V.
- The cooktop has an automatic voltage regulator that will save energy.
- It has 12 months of warranty and touch button control.
- The bottom diameter from 12cm to 26cm.
- It has an automatic whistle counter & Indian menu options.
- Cooktop also has dual heat sensors for control heating.
The Havells Insta Cook PT Cooktop has 1600 Watts power. Lots of advanced features make this cooktop so special. It has a Digital LED display where you can start and off this cooktop very easily.
- It has 1600 watts power and 220-240 input voltages.
- The frequency of the cooktop is Frequency of 50 Hz.
- The cord length is 1.2m and fixed/ variable cooking.
- It has a one-touch operation and 03 hours pre-set timer as well.
- The cooktop has 06 different modes of cooking functions.
- It has a digital LED display to operate your cooking.
- The cooktop has an auto power off and auto-pan detection.
These are the Best Induction Cooktop In India which you can buy from Amazon. Every cooktop is easy to use and safe from short circuits and other damages. Share this article with your friends and family. If you have any query then ask in the comments.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I choose an Induction Cooktop?
Before buying the induction cooktop look at some key features such as brand name, power, warranty efficiency, durability, auto-turn off option, protection features, cooking menu, and price range. Also, check out the review on different websites and stores in person.
2. Are Induction Cooktops worth it?
Induction Cooktop is definitely worth buying because it comes up with lots of advanced features. It saves money because it consumes less energy and provides the best performance. You get lots of safety options and cooking options in the induction cooktop. You can also save your time while cooking by setting the auto-off option and complete your other work as well.