Pedestal Fan is the best to throw cool air into your room. They are easy to move and cheap in price. The pedestal fans can throw air very fast and beat the heat in the summer season.
In this article, we are going to provide reviews of Best Pedestal Fan In India. These reviews will help you to choose the best pedestal fan for home use. We reviewed the fan on the basis of brand name, power, RPM, Blade Sweep, and warranty.
Top 10 Best Pedestal Fan In India 2020 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Pedestal Fan In India 2020 Reviews
- 1. Havells Swing 400mm Pedestal Fan
- 2. Atomberg Energy Efficient 400 mm 3 Blade Pedestal Fan
- 3. ANSIO 120 Watts 2300 RPM Pedestal Fan
- 4. Panasonic 400mm 2000 RPM Pedestal Fan
- 5. Usha Maxx Air 400mm Pedestal Fan
- 6. iBELL CHROME10 5 Leaf 406 mm High-Speed Pedestal Fan
- 7. Crompton Hiflo 400 MM Pedestal Fan
- 8. V-Guard Finesta Remote 400mm Pedestal Fan
- 9. Bajaj 400mm VPR01 Pedestal Fan with Remote
- 10. Orient Electric WindPro Stand-70 400mm Pedestal Fan
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Which brand is best for pedestal fan?
- 2. How do I choose a pedestal fan?
- 3. Do pedestal fans use much electricity?
Best Pedestal Fan
|55 watts||1350||400 mm||2 years|
|Atomberg Pedestal Fan||30 watts||1300||400 mm||
|120 watts||2300||400 mm||2 years|
|Panasonic Pedestal Fan||120 watts||2000||400 mm||
|60 watts||1450||400 mm||2 years|
|iBell Pedestal Fan||55 watts||1350||400 mm||
|50 watts||1300||406 mm||1 year|
|V-Guard Pedestal Fan||55 watts||1350||400 mm||
|55 watts||1300||400 mm||2 years|
|Orient Electric Pedestal Fan||85 watts||1300||400 mm||
The Havells Swing Pedestal Fan is the 1st Best Pedestal Fan in India. It comes up with 55 watts of power and 2 years of warranty. The Revolutions per Minute (RPM) of this fan is 1350 and the blade sweep is 400 mm.
- The fan has 55 watts power that will provide 72 CMM Air Delivery.
- You can set up the 2 hours timer setting.
- Comes up with Jerk free oscillation.
- The Revolutions per Minute is 1350 RPM which is so fast.
- Havells Brand is giving 24 months of warranty on this fan.
- The fan runs smoothly without any noise.
- It consumes low voltage and provides high performance.
The Atomberg Energy Efficient 3 Blade Pedestal Fan is the second-best pedestal fan in India. It comes up with the super speed and consumes low energy. You just need to start the fan and it will throw the air in every corner of your room.
- It is an Awarded Fan by United Nations, WWF & Government of India for the Innovations.
- Comes up with Energy Efficient BLDC Motor that will require 30W to work properly.
- It will need a voltage range of 140-285V.
- You can control the fan with smart remote and change the setting like Speed Control, Timer mode, Boost, and Sleep.
- Atomberg is giving 2 Years warranty on this fan.
The ANSIO Pedestal Fan comes up with the highest RPM rate which is 2300. It will provide you so fast airflow and your rooms every corner will be cool. You can do so much with this fan such as the timer, adjust the height, etc. The brand is providing 24 months of warranty.
- Comes up 100% copper motor that will consume 120 watts of power.
- The fan runs so fast with the 2300 Revolutions per Minute Rate.
- There are three different speeds setting which you change according to your preferences.
- It is a head tilting fan, so you can adjust it according to your height.
- You can also set up the timer in this fan for up to 2 hours.
- ANSIO Brand is giving 2 years of warranty on this pedestal fan.
Here Panasonic is providing the Panasonic Pedestal Fan that comes up with 400mm blade sweep and 2000 RPM Rate. It is a high-performance pedestal fan that will provide you with cooling in the heated temperature. Buy this fan and enjoy its performance because it has a powerful motor.
- It has Aerodynamic blades with a 400mm sweep rate.
- The speed of the fan is 2000rpm.
- It has a heavy-duty motor that will consume 120 Watts of Power.
- The fan will provide you 96 CMM Air Delivery.
- You can adjust the height of the fan according to your preferences.
- There are 2 years of warranty from Panasonic Brand.
Usha is one of the famous brands in India that provide Home & Kitchen Appliances. The Usha Maxx Air Pedestal Fan comes in white color with Corrosion protection. The overall weight of the fan is 15.5 kilograms and has 100% copper motor.
- It has an ABS body and PP blades with 2 years of warranty.
- Comes up with corrosion protection.
- It has aerodynamically designed PP blades.
- The fan will provide you 67 CMM Air Delivery.
- It can be controlled with remote control.
- Fuse to the auto-protect the motor during thermal overloading
- It will consume 55 watts power with an operating voltage of 230 volts.
- The fan comes up with Jerk-free and uniform oscillation.
The iBELL CHROME10 Pedestal Fan is another high speed best pedestal fan in India. This fan comes up with the latest technology and 100% copper motor that will consume 55 watts power. The fan has a strong body to ensure durability.
- It is a 5 Leaf Pedestal fan.
- The FAN has 1350 RPM Rate and 400 mm blade sweep.
- It will require 55 watts of power.
- Comes up with High Air Throw.
- You can adjust the height of the fan.
- iBELL is giving 2 years of warranty on this fan.
Crompton is one of the best companies that made different types of fans. The Crompton Hiflo Pedestal Fan comes up with 400 MM Blade Sweep Rate. It’s a powerful pedestal fan with 2.45 kilograms of weight.
- It will consume 50 watts of power.
- Comes up with plastic blades with 1300 RPM Speed.
- The fan has 400mm Blade Sweep.
- It has 70 Cu meter/min air delivery.
- Crompton Brand is giving 2 years warranty.
The V-Guard Finesta Pedestal Fan is the 8th best pedestal fan In India. It comes up with 400mm Blade Sweep and Remote Control. The product dimensions are 61 x 50.8 x 15.6 cm. It has 3 modes such as natural, sleep, and normal mode.
- The fan has a powerful motor with 55 watts of power.
- It has 400mm Blade Sweep Rate.
- Comes up with an inbuilt thermal overload protector.
- V-Guard Brand is giving a 1-year warranty.
- The fan has an elegant design and a strong body.
- Comes up with 120 spoke grill guard.
The Bajaj VPR01 Pedestal Fan comes up with 400mm Blade Sweep and with Remote Control. Bajaj delivers the best fan of all time like ceiling fan, pedestal fan, and table fan. You can buy this pedestal fan from Amazon and get 24 months of warranty from Brand.
- It will consume 55 watts of power.
- Bajaj Brand is giving 2 years warranty.
- It is a high-speed pedestal fan with 1300 RPM Rate.
- The Fan has Acrylic blades with 400 mm Blade Sweep.
- You can set up the timer to turn off the Fan automatically.
- The fan runs silently and provides low air cutting noise.
The Orient Electric Pedestal Fan is the 10th best pedestal fan in India. It comes up with Revolutionary CTX (concentric winding) technology that provides the best performance. This is a powerful fan with advanced features which is the best value for money.
- It has a Revolutionary CTX (concentric winding) technology.
- The fan runs silently and provides high air thrust.
- It consumes 85 watts of power.
- The fan provides the air delivery of 95 CMM with 5700 m3orhr air displacement.
- It has Five blades with 1300 Rpm Rate and 400mm Blade Sweep Rate.
- Orient Electric providing 2 years warranty.
- Comes up with thermal overload protection and height adjustment feature.
These are the Best Pedestal Fan In India which you can buy online. Every fan has the best quality material and every possible feature than a pedestal fan should have. People who have any questions ask in the comment section. If you like our reviews and recommendations then share on the social networking sites.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which brand is best for pedestal fan?
There are lots of brands which are the best for pedestal fans. The brands are Havells, Atomberg, ANSIO, Panasonic, Usha, iBell, Crompton, V-Guard, Bajaj, and Orient Electric. These are the well-known and old bands which provide some valuable and powerful pedestal fan.
2. How do I choose a pedestal fan?
To choose the best pedestal fan you have to look at some key factors such as Brand Name, Power, RPM, Blade Sweep, Warranty, Price Range, etc. On these factors we can choose the pedestal fan that will provide you best quality and air throw experience.
3. Do pedestal fans use much electricity?
No, Pedestal fans don’t use much electricity. The pedestal fans use from 30 watts to 120 watts power which is not much. You should use the pedestal fan rather than ceiling fan or cooler because they use much electricity then pedestal fan.