If you have lots of devices and don’t have time to charge them so you should need the Best Power Bank. Here we are going to provide the reviews of Best Power Bank in India.
Stay with us and you will get to know the Best Power Bank Brand and which power bank is best for your devices. We will review the Power bank on the basis of their capacity, warranty, Amazon review ratings, and other specifications.
10 Best Power Bank In India 2021 Reviews
- 10 Best Power Bank In India 2021 Reviews
- 1. Lenovo 13000mAH Lithium-ion Power Bank PA13000 Review
- 2. Mi 20000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i Review
- 3. Ambrane PP-11 10000mAH Lithium Power Bank Review
- 4. Syska Power Port100 L1002J Power Bank Review
- 5. Duracell PB10050 5002732 Lithium Ion Powerbank Review
- 6. Lapguard LG803 20800mAh Power Bank Review
- 7. Zinq Technologies Z10KI Lithium-Ion Power Bank Review
- 8. Intex IT-PBA 20K Poly Lithium Polymer Power Bank Review
- 9. Pebble Pico Pocket Sized 10,000 mAh Power Bank Review
- 10. Coolnut High Capacity Power Bank Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Which is the best power bank to buy?
- 2. What makes a good power bank?
- 3. How do I choose a power bank?
Best Power Bank
|Mi Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i||20000mAH||
|Syska Power Port100 L1002J Lithium-Ion Power Bank||10000mAH||
|Lapguard LG803 Power Bank||20800mAh||
|Intex IT-PBA 20K Poly Lithium Polymer Power Bank||20000mAH||
|Coolnut High Capacity Power Bank||20000mAh||
One of the Best Power Bank in India is from Lenovo Brand. The Lenovo 13000mAH Lithium-ion Power Bank PA13000 is so powerful which 13000mAH capacity. The power bank is very comfortable and lightweight which is built by the matte plastic exterior.
- The power bank takes 10 hours to get fully charged.
- Lenovo Lithium-ion Power Bank has 01 Year Warranty.
- The weight of this power bank is 120 grams.
- It has dual USB output which means it can charge 2 devices at one time.
- The power bank has a power light display where you can see the capacity.
- The input connector type is USB 5V/2A and the output connector type is USB 2.0 A 5V/2.1A.
2. Mi 20000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i Review
Mi is delivering some of the great electronic devices in the market. The Mi 20000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i is on the second position on our list. It has a lithium-polymer battery that can charge two devices at a time.
- Mi Li-Polymer Power Bank has 20000mAH capacity.
- The power bank has a lithium-polymer battery with AC Adapter.
- It will provide you with the ultra-fast charging experience.
- This power bank can also charge USB-C laptops.
- The power bank takes 7 to 10 hours to get fully charged.
- Mi is giving 06 months warranty on this product.
Ambrane PP-11 10000mAH Lithium Polymer Power Bank is the 3rd Best Power Bank in India. The Ambrane PP-11 Power Bank has Lithium Polymer Battery with 10000mAH Capacity. It has a very compact design and lightweight so you can carry it anywhere with you.
- This Ambrane PP-11 Power Bank has 10000mAh Capacity.
- It has a Lithium Polymer Battery.
- The power bank has dual USB Output which can charge two devices at a time.
- It has 2 USB ports one is Micro USB and the second is Type C ports.
- It has high speed charging technology which can charge mobile, tablet and laptop as well.
4. Syska Power Port100 L1002J Power Bank Review
The next one is from Syska which is Syska Power Port100 L1002J 10000mAH Lithium-Ion Power Bank. It has Triple USB charging which means you can charge 3 devices at a time. Charging 3 devices at one saves time and very convenient.
- It has lithium-ion batteries with 10000mAH capacity.
- The power bank has Comes with the led torch and prolonged battery life.
- It has Triple USB charging so you can connect three devices at a time.
- The power bank also has a feature that protects it from overcharging and discharging.
- Syska is giving 06 months warranty on this product.
The Duracell PB10050 5002732 10050mAH Lithium Ion Powerbank has a 3-year warranty from Duracell Brand. It has a 3372 Amazon review rating which means people are satisfied with this product. You can also buy this power bank from Amazon now.
- Duracell PB10050 Powerbank has a lithium-ion battery with 10050mAH capacity.
- It has dual charge technology which means two devices can be charged at a time.
- The power bank has 4 levels of LED indications that display the charging level of the power bank.
- It will charge any device with a 2x faster speed.
6. Lapguard LG803 20800mAh Power Bank Review
This is a 20800mAh Power Bank from Lapguard Brand. The Lapguard LG803 20800mAh Power is also one of the best power banks which you can buy to charge your devices. It has a 1-year warranty from Lapguard Brand. The power bank is suitable for all android and apple devices a 5V charge input.
- The Lapguard LG803 Power Bank has 20800mAh capacity.
- It has intelligent power manage IC that manages your devices in over-charged, discharged, voltage, current, etc conditions.
- The power bank has Built-in 4 LED indicators displaying that shows the backup.
- The input connector type is 5V-2.0A & the output connector type is 5V-2.5A.
The Zinq Technologies Z10KI 10000mAh Lithium-Ion Power Bank has 03 USB output with dual charge technology. Powerbank also has LED charging indicators that display the backups. Zinq Technologies is giving the 12 months warranty on this power bank.
- Zinq Technologies Z10KI Power Bank has a lithium-ion power battery with 10000mAh capacity.
- It has 03 USB outputs and LED torch as well.
- The power bank also has intelligent chipset & micro USB input.
- It takes 2 hours to charge smartphones.
- The power bank took 6 hours to get fully charged.
We all know that Intex is one of the finest companies that deliver the power bank and other electronic stuff. The Intex IT-PBA 20K Poly 20000mAH Lithium Polymer Power Bank has 12 months warranty from the brand.
- Intex IT-PBA has Lithium Polymer Power Battery with 20000mAH Capacity.
- It has 02 USB ports which also has music.
- Power has an output connector type of 5V/1A and 5V/2.1A & Input connector type is 5V/2A.
- It has a 01-year warranty from Intex Brand.
This Pebble Pico Power Bank has a compact & elegant design which fits into your pocket. It is a compatible power bank that can charge any android and apple devices. You can order it from Amazon and get delivery within 5 days.
- Pebble Pico Power Bank has 10000mAh capacity.
- It has dual USB outputs that can charge any device.
- Pebble Pico Power Bank will provide you with fast charging experience.
- This power bank has 6 months warranty from Pebble Brand.
10. Coolnut High Capacity Power Bank Review
The last but not least power bank is Coolnut High Capacity Power Bank. It has 20000mAh capacity which can charge all types of smartphones and other devices. Coolnut is giving 12 months warranty on this power bank.
- The Power Bank has 20000mAh capacity.
- It is suitable for all kinds of devices that charge through USB Port.
- The power bank has safety protection that protects your device from overcharging and overheating.
- It has a high-density Li-ion battery that charging devices easily.
These are the Best Power Bank for iPhone and Smartphones which you can buy from Amazon. If you have any question then asks in the comment section. You can share these reviews with your friends and colleagues so they can buy the Best Power Bank from Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the best power bank to buy?
Lenovo 13000mAH Lithium-ion Power Bank PA13000 is the best power bank in India which you can buy online. The Lenovo brand is giving 12 months of warranty on the power bank.
2. What makes a good power bank?
Some of the features make a good power bank including capacity, size, Brand, input/ output, price & quality. Make sure, power bank should have the maximum number of features.
3. How do I choose a power bank?
You can choose the power bank on the basis of specifications. The power bank specifications are brand name, capacity, warranty, design (size/ weight), ports, and price range. On the basis of these factors, you can choose the power bank.