The rice cooker is convenient and easy to use. It comes up with the latest technology and features like keep warm mode, auto turn-off, strong body, and other accessories. You can make every Indian recipe by using the rice cooker with full safety.
If you are looking for the Best Rice Cooker In India you come to the right place. We are going to provide the Best Electric Rice Cooker Reviews on the basis of brand, capacity, power, warranty and other features. Read the full article carefully and buy the Best Rice Cooker from Amazon.
10 Best Rice Cooker In India 2021 Reviews
- 10 Best Rice Cooker In India 2021 Reviews
- 1. Panasonic SR-942D 10-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker Review
- 2. Preethi Touch EPC005 6-Liter Electric Cooker Review
- 3. Prestige Cute 2.8-Litre Electric Rice Cooker Review
- 4. KENT SS-16021 5 L-700 Watt Electric Rice Cooker Review
- 5. Philips HL1664/00 2.2-Litre Electric Rice Cooker Review
- 6. Black + Decker BXRC1802IN 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker Review
- 7. Pigeon by Stovekraft 1.8L Electric Rice Cooker Review
- 8. Butterfly Wave 1.2-Litre Multi-Cooker Review
- 9. Morphy Richards D55W Electric Rice Cooker Review
- 10. Bajaj Majesty RCX 3 Multifunction Rice Cooker Review
- Things to Consider Before Buying Rice Cooker
- 1. Capacity
- 2. Power Consumption
- 3. Easy to Use
- 4. Built Material
- 5. Accessories
- 6. Advanced Features
- 7. Cost/Warranty
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I choose the best rice cooker?
- 2. Which is the best rice cooker?
- 3. Are rice cookers worth buying?
- 4. Does rice cooker consume more electricity?
- 5. What size rice cooker should I buy?
Best Rice Cooker
|10 Litres||1370 Watts||5 Years|
|Preethi Electric Pressure Cooker||6 Litres||1000 Watts||
|2.8 Litres||1000 Watts||1 Year|
|KENT Electric Rice Cooker||5 Litres||700 Watt||
|2.2 Litres||750 Watts||5 Years|
|Black + Decker Rice Cooker||1.8 Litres||850 Watts||
|1.8 Litres||700-Watt||1 Year|
|Butterfly Multi-Cooker||1.2 Litres||600 Watts||
|1.5 Litres||350-Watt||2 Years|
|Bajaj Multifunction Rice Cooker||0.9 Litres||350-Watt||
The Panasonic SR-942D Automatic Rice Cooker is the first best rice cooker in India. It is a 10 litres large capacity cooker which is easy to use and provide safe cooking. The cooker has Anodized Aluminium Cooking Pan, Auto Shut-Off, and Keep Warm Function as well.
It comes up with a compact and lightweight design. This is a stylish cooker that comes in white colour and looks fancy in the kitchen. It has an easy push button to operate safely and provide a great cooking experience.
- It will consume 1370 watts power.
- The cocker will require 220-240 operating voltage.
- It has a total capacity of 10 Litres and a raw capacity of 2.5 Litres.
- This cocker is perfect for large families and restaurants as well.
- Comes up with Double Thermal Fuse ensure safety.
- The cooking pan is made of anodized aluminium material.
- It also has a warm function and uniform cooking feature with the double heating coil.
- The product dimensions are 35.6 x 35.6 x 25.4 cm and weight is 5.9 Kg.
- Panasonic Brand is giving 2 years (Product) and 5 years (Heater) Warranty.
The Preethi Touch EPC005 Electric Pressure Cooker is another best rice cooker in India. It has Nutri++ Technology that allows you to cook nutritious healthy food every time. This is a 5-in-1 multifunctional that has 9 safety levels for your safety.
This cooker has 15 built-in Indian recipes such as rice, khichdi, biryani, bhaji, gajar halwa, sauté, gravy, dal, rajma, soup, idli, steam veg, cake, chicken, and meat. After completing the cooking, this cooker will make your food warm up to 4 hours.
The product comes up with equipment such as Electric Pressure Cooker, 2 Ladle Scoop Spatula, Flat Spatula, Aluminium Non-Stick Coated Pan, Measuring Cup, and Recipe Pamphlet.
- This is a 5-in-1 multifunctional cooker such as steamer, saute pan, pressure cooker, rice cooker, and warmer.
- It has 1000 watts of power and 6 litres of capacity.
- Comes up with latest Nutri++ Technology and 15 pre-programmed Indian recipes.
- Its 9 safety levels will allow you to control and power, limit temp, and pressure.
- The cooker auto-warm function will make your food warm for next 4 hours.
- It has a Water Level Indicator and delay timer (30min to 8hrs).
- The product dimensions are 33 x 31 x 32 cm.
- Preethi Brand is providing a 1-year warranty.
The Prestige Cute Electric Rice Cooker comes up with 2.8-Litre and 1000 watts of power. This cooker allows you to cook different type of recipe including pulao, idlis, steam vegetables, porridge, soup, and stew.
It has various advance features such as auto cut-off, easy controls, cool-touch handles, close fit lid and detachable power cord. The cooker has a compact and lightweight design that increases the value of your home & kitchen appliances value.
- It has 1000 watts power and 230 operating voltages.
- The cooker has a 2.8 litres capacity.
- It can cook up to 1.7 kilograms of rice at once.
- The cooking pans are made of durable aluminium material.
- Comes up with high-quality stainless steel lid.
- It has a detachable power cord, scoop holder, cool-touch handles, and keep warm mode.
- The product dimensions are 38 x 32 x 24 cm.
- Prestige is giving 1 year (Product) & 5 years (Heating Plate) warranty.
The KENT SS-16021 Electric Rice Cooker comes up with 5 Litres capacity and 700 Watt Power. This is an ideal cooking appliance for families with the high-temperature operation. It comes up with the most advanced induction heating technology and temperature adjustment.
This is an energy-efficient rice cooker with advanced features that allow you to make cook rice, steam, make soup, and other recipes. The product comes up with equipment such as Cooker-SS, Soup Spoon, Measuring Cup, Inner Pot, Steam Tray, and Rice Spoon-01.
- This cooker has 5 litres capacity suitable for large families.
- It has 700 watts of power that provides fast cooking experience.
- The cooker has thick and non-stick ceramic coated inner pan.
- It has an automatic ‘Keep Warm’ function and great grip handles.
- The product dimensions are 29 x 28 x 29 cm and weight is 3 Kg.
- KENT is giving a 1-year warranty on this cooker.
The Philips HL1664/00 2.2-Litre Electric Rice Cooker has a white & pistil red colour. It has a copper heating element and plastic switch. You will be able to cook tasty rice each time automatically.
It has in-built keep warm feature that makes your food warm after cooking. The cooker has Starch Separator Plate and large capacity. The product includes cooker, Measuring cup, Ladle, Power cord, and starch separator plate.
- It has 750 watts power and 2.2 litres capacity.
- The cooker will require 220-240 operating voltages.
- It has Automatic keep-warm function and auto cut-off feature as well.
- The cooler can cook all types of an Indian recipe.
- It has 1.75 Kg of overall weight.
- The Philips is giving 2 years (Product) & 5 years (Coil) warranty.
The Black + Decker BXRC1802IN 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker is perfect for the family that loves cooking Indian recipe. It has 1.8 litres capacity with auto turn off the feature. The cooker has an aluminium steaming tray and automatic warm function.
This Black + Decker Rice Cooker comes in white colour that looks elegant in the kitchen. The product comes up with equipment such as cooker, spoon/ measuring cup, cooking plate, 1 aluminium pots, and aluminium steamer.
- It has 850 watts power and 1.8 litres capacity.
- The cooker will require an operating voltage of 220 – 240 volts.
- It has to keep warm and automatic cook feature as well.
- The cooker has aluminium pot & durable stainless steel lid.
- It has a cool-touch handle & extra aluminium steam tray.
- The water level indicator will let you put appropriate water in the cooker with the help of measuring cup and spoon.
- The product dimensions are 28.2 x 28.2 x 25 cm and weight is 2.15 Kg.
- Black + Decker Brand is giving 2 years product warranty.
Pigeon by Stovekraft Electric Rice Cooker has 1.8 Litre capacity and 700-Watt power that provide you with excellent cooking experience. It has a compact and lightweight design with only 399 grams of weight.
It has great features such as auto turn off, stainless steel lid, aluminium pots, cool-touch handles, etc. The heating plate spreads uniform heating to the aluminium pots for effective cooking in less time. The convenient cool-touch handles make it easy to carry the cooker, they are sturdy and durable.
- The cooker has 700 watts power & 4 Litres cooking capacity.
- It will require an operating voltage of 220V / 50Hz AC.
- The cooker has a removable inner pot and warm/ cook indicator.
- Pigeon Brand is giving 24 months of warranty on this product.
- The product includes cooker, user manual, aluminium container, measuring cup, and spatula and warranty card.
8. Butterfly Wave 1.2-Litre Multi-Cooker Review
The Butterfly Wave Multi-Cooker has a 1.2-Litre capacity. It has concealed element and 360-degree swivel power base. This cooker is also an egg boiler that can boil up to 6 eggs simultaneously. It has ergonomically design handle, glass lid, power indicator, auto cut off and keep warm features.
- It has 600 watts power and 1.2 litres capacity.
- The cooker requires 230V 50 Hz operating voltage.
- It has a stainless steel body and auto switch-off feature.
- Comes up with temp control knob and 360-degree swivel base.
- The cooker has a wider mouth and 19.8 x 17.8 x 16.5 cm dimensions.
- One year product warranty from Butterfly Brand.
The Morphy Richards D55W Electric Rice Cooker has a floral design body. It also has an anodized pot, fixed cord and stainless steel lid that ensure durability. The cooker has a 1.5-Litre capacity and 350-Watts power.
The Morphy Richards Cooker comes in white colour that looks elegant in the kitchen. This rice cooker is perfect for Indian families because it allows you to make every Indian recipe within a few hours.
- It has 350 watts power and 1.5 Litres capacity.
- The cooker requires 230 volts operating voltages.
- It has a cook and keeps warm function.
- The cooker has a weight of 2.06 Kg.
- It also comes up with anodized pot/cooking bowl, cool-touch body, and spatula.
- The brand is giving 2 years product warranty.
The Bajaj Majesty New RCX 3 Multifunction Rice Cooker is the 10th Best Rice Cooker In India. It has a compact and lightweight design with White/Pink colour. The overall weight of the cooker is 1.95 kilograms. It has cool-touch handles and a stainless steel lid that will give you an easy cooking experience.
The keep-warm mode will make your food warm after completing the cooking process. The product comes up with different accessories such as measuring cup, 2 years guarantee card, spatula, and cooking bowl.
- It has 350 watts power that will provide you with fast cooking experience.
- The cooker has 1.5 Litres capacity and 0.9Litre raw rice capacity.
- It will require 230 operating voltage.
- The cooker comes up with automatic cooking and thermal fuse features.
- It has a durable stainless steel lid and a super clean surface finish.
- The product dimensions are 27.9 x 27.9 x 19.7 cm and weight is 1.95 Kg.
- Bajaj Brand is giving 2 years product warranty.
Every rice cooker is best according to their individual key features. You can buy one of them and increase your Home & Kitchen Appliances. So tell us your experience bout Best Rice Cooker In India Reviews in the comment section. Also, share this article on social networking site with your friends and colleagues.
Things to Consider Before Buying Rice Cooker
You should read the Best Rice Cooker Buying Guide before making the online order. The following guide will help you to choose/purchase the appropriate rice cooker based on your requirement.
Capacity is the first thing that you should consider before buying a rice cooker. The sufficient cooker capacity for 1 to 2 members is 0.5 Litre and 3 to 4 members is 1 Litre. So count your members and buy the rice cooker which can fulfil the requirement.
2. Power Consumption
The higher the power consumption the faster rice cooker will cook the rice. You should buy the rice cooker which has at least 300 to 400 watts power. You can check out the power consumption in the manual or also read on the official website of the brand.
3. Easy to Use
The rice cooker should have the easy to use mechanism so everyone can easily use at home. It should have digital control or touch button control panel. The detachable cord will be an amazing point and non-stick bowl will provide you with amazing user experience.
4. Built Material
The Rice Cooker is made of high and premium quality material such as Aluminium and Stainless Steel. Its base should be Non-Stick which provides an amazing cooking experience. The power will be the safer you will feel.
The Rice Cooker should have its accessories which you should check out such as Spatula, Cooking Bowl, Guarantee Card and Measuring Cup. All these accessories will help you while cooking and making rice.
6. Advanced Features
Rice Cooker is an electric product which comes up with lots of advanced features including Delay Start, Automatic Shut-Off Feature, Automatic Keep Warm Setting, Cool Touch Handle, Detachable Power Cord, and Dishwasher Safe Parts. These features will make cooking so easy and you will be using the rice cooker without any problem.
The cost of the rice cooker should be under your budget which you can check out at the Amazon. Every brand provides the warranty on the rice cooker which should be at least 12 months. The warranty assures that the product will be work properly till the warranty period will over.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I choose the best rice cooker?
Buying the best rice cooker can be confusing because there are lots of companies that are making rice cookers but not all are great. If you want to buy the rice cooker then look at some key features such as brand name, capacity, power, warranty, durability, price range, etc. On the basis of these specifications, you can select and buy the best electric rice cooker.
2. Which is the best rice cooker?
The Panasonic SR-942D 10-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker is the best rice cooker in India. It has a large 10-Litre cooking capacity, 1370 watts of power and 5 years of warranty.
3. Are rice cookers worth buying?
If you love rice then it’s worth buying. Because rice cooker can make the rice cooking process so easy and fast. You just need to put the rice and other recipes in the cooker and connect with the electricity then it will make your rice. The rice cooker comes up with auto-off that ensures security.
4. Does rice cooker consume more electricity?
It depends on what is the power consumption of that particular rice cooker has which you are using. The best electric rice cooker comes up with 350 watts to 1400 watts of power consumption. If you will use a high power consumption cooker then it will use more electricity and if you will use a lower power consumption cooker then it will take low electricity.
5. What size rice cooker should I buy?
It depends on your family member. If you have 5 to 8 family members then you should buy 5 litres and above the capacity cooker. If you have below 5 family members then you can buy 2 litres of the cooker.