Nowadays, the machine is making everything. We all know that, roti is the basic meal in India. Making roti on heated Tawa is so risky and time taking process. The Roti Maker helps you in the roti making procedure that saves time and energy.
In this article, we are going to provide reviews of Best Roti Maker In India. These reviews will help you to choose the best chapati maker which you will be able to use at home. So read the full article and grab each and every detail carefully.
Top 10 Best Roti Maker In India 2020
- Top 10 Best Roti Maker In India 2020
- 1. Prestige Xclusive Roti Maker
- 2. Wonderchef Magic 1100-Watt Roti Maker
- 3. BAJAJ VACCO® “Go-Ezzee” Chapati/Roti/Khakhra Maker
- 4. ElectroSky STC’ s Non-Stick PTFE Coating Chapati Maker
- 5. Pigeon by Stovekraft Roti Maker
- 6. Airex 900 Watt Non-Stick Electric Chapati/Roti Maker
- 7. Gi-Shop MOLO 900W Non-Stick Coated Roti Maker
- 8. Eveready RM1001 900-Watt Roti Maker
- 9. Jaipan JDRM-901 1000-Watt Jumbo Roti Maker
- 10. OTC MAGSStore Stainless Steel Roti Maker
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Does roti maker really work?
- 2. Is Roti Maker safe for health?
- 3. What is the cost of roti maker?
- 4. Can we make paratha in roti maker?
Best Roti Maker
|900 Watts||1 Year|
|Wonderchef Magic Roti Maker||1100 Watts||
|900 Watts||1 Year|
|ElectroSky Chapati Maker||900 Watts||
|900 Watts||1 Year|
|Airex Electric Roti Maker||900 Watts||
|900 Watts||1 Year|
|Eveready Roti Maker||900 Watts||
|1000 Watts||1 Year|
|OTC Roti Maker||900 Watts||
The Prestige Xclusive PRM 5.0 Roti Maker silver is the first best roti maker in India. It has made of stainless steel material with granite non-stick coating. The roti maker is made of stainless steel martial that ensures durability.
The roti maker is tough and has an adjustable knob to control the temperature. Its power indicator lets you know the roti maker is on. The green light is for the heating base. It comes up with curved edges design that gives it a great look. You can make different types of chapatis such as rotis, uttapams, omelets, pancakes, etc.
- The roti maker has 900 watts of power.
- It has granite non-stick coating.
- The product body is made of stainless steel material.
- It is also usable for churning milkshakes, lassi, buttermilk, beating cream, liquidizing tomato soup, etc.
- Prestige Brand is giving 1 year of warranty.
The Wonderchef Magic Roti Maker has 1100 Watts of power. It is made of stainless steel material. This roti maker will allow you to make Rotis, Khakra, Chilla, etc. It has a non-stick base that provides the soft, fluffy, and round rotis. It is totally easy to use and safe for everybody. You can use it on a daily basis and make roti/ chapati within few minutes.
- It will require 1200 watts power with 220 Volts ~ 50Hz Energy.
- Comes up with Overheating protection & Stainless steel housing.
- It has a Non-stick base that provides smooth operation.
- The roti maker has compact and 2.7 kg weight.
- It has an automatic temperature control system and a cool-touch handle.
- It has power and ready lights indicators are a great feature.
- Wonderchef is giving 1 year of warranty on this product.
The BAJAJ VACCO® “Go-Ezzee” Chapati/Roti/Khakhra Maker is the 3rd best roti maker in India. It comes with lots of advanced features such as which allows you to make rotis, chapattis, kulchas, papads, khakras, parathas, etc.
This BAJAJ VACCO Roti Maker is crafted with utmost engineering precision that makes it so special. It comes up with high-quality components like Tawa and a shockproof body. You will be able to make roti within few minutes.
- It is an automatic electric Chapati Maker which can also be used for Khakra Maker.
- The maker is made of the quality tubular elements and coated non-stick aluminum.
- It is easy to use and has a lightweight design/ stainless steel body.
- Comes up with shockproof body and heat resistant handles ensure safety.
- It has an auto turn-off feature and indicator light as well.
- You can lift the maker upper part through the knob.
- It will require 900 watts of power to work properly.
- The brand is giving 12 months of warranty.
The ElectroSky STC’ s Chapati Maker is a portable automatic roti making machine. It comes up with Non-Stick PTFE Coating and 900 watts of power. You can easily make the chapattis and rotis at home without taking anybody’s help. Its high-quality components like Tawa, handles, and stainless steel body.
It is a perfect solution for those people who are living alone. It is lightweight, fast, and convenient. You can be hygienic and saves your time and energy in the roti making process by using this machine. You don’t need to require Belan because it has an automatic double thermostat temp.
- It is an automatic electric Roti Maker.
- The chapatti maker has a superior quality tubular element.
- Its tawa is made of Teflon coated non-stick aluminum material.
- For safety purposes, the brand providing a shockproof body.
- It has heat resistant handles that ensure safety.
- Comes up with light indicator and automatic cut-off features.
- Roti maker requires 900 watts power to make rotis properly.
- The customer will get 12 months of warranty on this roti maker.
The Pigeon by Stovekraft Roti Maker is the 5th best roti maker in India. You can use the Pigeon by Stovekraft Roti Maker and make roti in a fun and interesting way by yourself. There are 12 months of warranty on this product and 10 days returnable policy from Amazon.
The roti maker is a compact and lightweight design. The overall weight of the roti making machine is 2.7 kilograms. The product dimensions are 30.8 x 22.5 x 19.5cm. It is easy to carry and make roti anywhere you want after plugging it into the electricity board.
- It has non-stick coating plates of 8 inch which you can clean easily.
- Comes up with brushed stainless steel housing.
- It will require 900 watts power and 220 – 240 operating voltages.
- Comes up with cord wrap and light indicator
- Pigeon Brand is giving 1 year of warranty on this product.
The Airex brand is providing Non-Stick Electric Roti Maker. It will require 900 Watts of energy to work appropriately. It comes up with an elegant finish. The machine will save energy and time as well.
The chapatti making machine has a durable stainless steel body. Its shockproof feature will make you safe. The power indicator will let you know that machine is on. You can easily make rotis, uttapams, omelets, and pancakes at home by using this maker.
- It is an easy roti making machine that consumes 900 watts of energy.
- The maker has Non-Stick Base that helps you to make fluffy and big round roti.
- Comes up with shockproof handle ensure safety.
- It has an advanced temperature control system.
- Airex Brand is providing 12 months of warranty on this machine.
The Gi-Shop MOLO Roti Maker comes up with 900 watts of power and non-stick coated plates. It has a silver color and compact/ lightweight design that looks fancy in the kitchen. The body of this machine is made of stainless steel material and cool-touch handles ensure the durability.
It has a shockproof base and will require 220-240 VAC, 900 W, 50Hz/60Hz energy to run this machine. You can easily make roti, chapatti, and paratha by using this machine within a few minutes.
- It will consume 900 watts of power with 230 Voltages 50Hz.
- Comes up with a dual heating element and large handle.
- It has Non-Stick coated plates and Indicator light as well.
- The machine is made of stainless steel material.
- It has a revolutionary anti-fall plate and lightweight design.
- The chapatti maker also has an automatic cut-off feature.
- Brand is giving 1 year of warranty.
The Eveready RM1001 Roti Maker comes up with dual heating elements. The product dimensions are 29 x 21.4 x 20.6cm and weight is 2.28 Kg. It has a compact design and stainless steel body material.
You will be able to use this roti making machine at least 24 months because the brand is giving 2 years of onsite service. Anybody can use this machine and make roti at home.
- The Eveready Roti Maker will require 900 watts, 230 Voltages 50Hz energy to run.
- It has a dual heating element and indicator light as well.
- Comes up with handle with easy grip and non-stick coated plates.
- The body of the product is made of stainless steel material.
- Its shockproof base will provide you great stability.
- Eveready Brand is giving 2 years warranty.
The Jaipan JDRM-901 Jumbo Roti Maker is the 9th best roti maker in India. It saves your time and energy and provides the best performance. You can easily clean It has a compact and lightweight design so you can carry it with you anywhere.
There are lots of other features on this roti making machine such as Greblon Gamma non-stick coating, Power Indicator Lamp, Handle to press the plates, Knob to lift the plate, and Shockproof exterior.
- It has non-stick surface coated plates.
- Comes up with indicator red neon light.
- It has a stainless steel body that provides durability.
- It has a power indicator lamp and knob to lift.
- Comes up with shockproof housing.
- The brand is giving 12 months of warranty on this product.
The OTC MAGSStore Stainless Steel Roti Maker is an electric roti maker. It is totally safe to use and make different types of rotis at home. It is a compact and lightweight design roti making machine that helps you make chapatti within few minutes.
- It has a non-stick surface and stainless steel body.
- The roti machine requires 900 Watts and 220-240V AC, 50 Hz.
- It has indicator backlight and 20cm thermostatic control.
- The size of the maker is 28 x 20 x 19cm.
- It has an overall weight of 1.9 kilograms.
- OTC Brand is giving a 1-month warranty.
After doing hours of research we found these top Best Roti Maker In India. You can buy one of the roti makers from Amazon and make your life easy. We provide the Home and Kitchen Appliances reviews on a regular basis. So join our email subscription and get the latest reviews on a daily basis. Also share this article with your friends and colleagues so they also get to know the best roti maker machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does roti maker really work?
Roti Maker works absolutely great. You just need to plugin into the electricity board and it will start automatically. Then you need to put the dough in the machine and press it. After a few seconds your roti will be made automatically which you can eat.
2. Is Roti Maker safe for health?
Absolutely yes, roti Maker is an electronic machine that consumes the electricity and makes you a roti within few seconds. You can make roti, paratha, and other eating chapattis by using the roti maker machine. The roti making by roti maker is absolutely safe for health.
3. What is the cost of roti maker?
The cost of the roti maker is between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2500. You can check out the actual and genuine price of the roti making machine at Amazon.
4. Can we make paratha in roti maker?
Yes, you can make the paratha in the roti maker. You can also make uttapams, omelets, and pancakes in the roti maker. The roti making machine is so productive that it saves energy, money, and time.