After washing the clothes we need to do the ironing process. The ironing process is especially required in the office and school/ colleague dress.
If you are looking for the Best Steam Iron in India so you come to the right place. Because we are going to provide the Best Steam Iron In India Reviews and Buying Guide.
Top 10 Best Steam Iron In India 2020 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Steam Iron In India 2020 Reviews
- 1. Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray
- 2. Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron
- 3. Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- 4. Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 1300-Watt Steam Iron
- 5. Black & Decker BD BXIR2001IN 2000-Watt Steam Iron
- 6. INALSA Geyser Titanium-2000W Steam Iron
- 7. Maharaja Whiteline Pristine SI-103 1300-Watt Steam Iron
- 8. Havells Fabio 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- 9. Crompton Greaves ACGSI-Aristo 1200-Watt Steam Iron
- 10. Russell Hobbs ROYALE2200 2200 Watt Steam Iron
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the best steam iron for home use?
- 2. Why do you need to add water to a steam iron?
- 3. Is a 750 W or 1 000 W iron better?
- 4. Which brand of iron is best?
- 5. How do I choose a steam iron?
Best Steam Iron
|1440 Watts||2 Years|
|Morphy Richards Super Glide Steam Iron||2000 Watts||
|1250 Watts||2 Years|
|Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 Steam Iron||1300 Watts||
|2000 Watts||2 Years|
|INALSA Steam Iron Geyser Titanium||2000 Watts||
|1300 Watts||2 Years|
|Havells Fabio Steam Iron||1250 Watts||
|1200 Watts||2 Years|
|Russell Hobbs ROYALE2200 Steam Iron||2200 Watts||
Phillips is one of the best brands in India that made the electronic products. The Philips GC1905 Steam Iron comes up with 1440-Watt power and sprays feature. The customer will get 24 months of warranty on this steam iron from Phillips Brand.
- It will consume 1440 watts power with an input voltage of 240V and 50 Hz.
- Comes up with 180ml water tank capacity.
- It has 1.8m long power cord length and calc clean solution.
- Phillips Brand is giving 2 years of warranty on this product.
- The continuous steam output up to 13 g/min.
- It has aluminium soleplate and steam burst as well
- Philips GC1905 Steam Iron has variable steam settings.
The Morphy Richards Super Glide Steam Iron is the second-best steam iron in India. It comes up with a 350 ml water tank and 2000 watts of power. This steam iron will provide you a better ironing experience.
- Morphy Richards Super Glide Steam Iron comes up with ceramic coated soleplate.
- The iron will require 2000 watts of power to work properly.
- The operating voltage will be needed for 230 volts.
- It has a 350ml extra-large water tank.
- The Morphy Richards Brand is providing 2 years of warranty.
- It has variable steam control and 46 steam holes.
- Iron will provide you 11gm of continuous steam that will give you great ironing.
- This iron will provide 150gm/min powerful steam shots.
- It comes up with extra features like anti-calc function (self-cleaning) & vertical ironing.
- Its extra-large soleplate provides you with faster ironing.
Bajaj provides some of the best Home & Kitchen Products in India. The Bajaj Majesty MX 3 Steam Iron comes up with 1250 Watts of power and 24 months of warranty. It has the latest features and technology that will provide you with advance ironing experience.
- It has Non-stick coated soleplate and 12 grams (steam output).
- Iron has a 150 ml translucent water tank & 2 years of warranty.
- You can easily clean the iron by yourself.
- It will need 1250 watts of power to work appropriately.
- Comes up with the function of variable steam control.
- It has Sole Plate which has 18 cm length & 9.5 cm width.
- Iron has a 1.8-meter long power cord.
- The thickness of the Sole Plate is 1.84 mm.
The Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 Steam Iron is another best iron steam in India. You can do different types of ironing through this steam iron such as dry, steam, and spray ironing. Whenever iron will be overheating then it will turn off automatically for safety purposes.
- It has 1300 Watts for power and will require an input voltage of AC 220 – 240 V 50 Hz.
- The iron has 180ml tank capacity and 1 year of warranty.
- It has Non-stick PTFE coated soleplate and Self-cleaning function.
- You can control the fabric temperature because it has thermostatic disc
- It has 19 number of steam holes with 18 grams/min steam rate.
- Consist indicator lamp for turn On and Off.
- It also has an overheated turn off the feature.
- The iron has 1.7 meters long cord.
The Black & Decker BD BXIR2001IN Steam Iron is the 5th best steam iron In India which you can buy online. This iron comes up with lots of features including vertical steam, auto turns off in overheating conditions, etc. Black & Decker brand is providing 24 months of warranty on this product.
- It will require 2000 watts of power with an operating voltage of 220 – 240 volts 50 Hz.
- The iron has 360 Degree swivel cord of 1.8m long.
- It has an anti-drip feature that will avoid water dripping from the soleplate.
- The iron has ceramic coated soleplate that gives you a great ironing experience.
- It will provide you 25 gram/minute non-stop steam output.
- Comes up with a 380 ml water storage tank and a vertical steam feature.
- It also has a steam burst and anti-clock function.
- It will automatically turn off when overheated.
This INALSA Geyser Titanium Steam Iron comes up with 2000 watts of power. It is an advanced ironing technology and features that will give you long-lasting ironing experience. INALSA Brand is giving 24 months of warranty on this iron.
- INALSA Steam Iron comes up with dynamic quick steam technology.
- It will consume 2000 watts of power and input voltage of 220-240V 50 Hz.
- Comes up with Geyser Titanium iron that will give you great ironing performance.
- It has a 360 swivel cord of 1.8m length.
- The iron also has an automatic shut-off function and 2 years of warranty.
- It has true position axial aligned steam holes with dense powerful steam technology.
- This iron will provide you 22g/min powerful continuous steam.
- It generates a 0.8g/shot wrinkle-removing steam burst.
- The iron has a 330ml large water tank capacity.
The Maharaja Whiteline Steam Iron comes up with 1300 Watts of power. It has a Non-Stick soleplate that will give you a smooth ironing experience. Maharaja Whiteline Brand is giving 24 months of warranty.
- It has 1300 watts of power and 150 ml Tank capacity.
- The iron has a 13gm/min steam rate.
- It has a 40gm/min steam boost.
- Comes up with Non-Stick soleplate and 2 years warranty.
The Havells Fabio Steam Iron is the 8th best steam iron in India. This steam iron comes up with 1250 Watts of power. The iron has adjustable thermostat control and 24 months of warranty from Brand.
- It has 1250 watts of power.
- It has a non-stick coated soleplate.
- The iron has 230 ml water tank capacity.
- Havells Brand is giving 2 years of warranty.
- It comes up with an adjustable thermostat control function.
The Crompton Greaves ACGSI-Aristo Steam Iron comes up with 1200 Watts of power. It has a Non-stick coating soleplate that will give you a smooth ironing experience.
- It will require 1200 watts of power.
- Crompton Brand is giving 2 years of warranty.
- It has Non-stick coating soleplate and steam burst.
- It has a manual clean function.
- The iron has a 360-degree swivel cord.
The Russell Hobbs ROYALE2200 Steam Iron is the 10th best steam iron in India. It has 2200 Watts of power and advanced features that will give you great ironing experience.
- Russell Hobbs ROYALE2200 Steam Iron has 2200 Watts of power.
- It has steam iron’s ceramic coated soleplate and vertical ironing feature.
- The iron will provide non-stop steam with a 45g/min steam boost.
- It has a 330 ml water tank capacity and has an anti-drip function.
- Russell Hobbs is giving 2 years manufacturer warranty.
On the basis of brand, power, warranty, and key features we have reviewed the Best Steam Iron In India. You can buy one of the above steam irons from the above-listed reviews.
People who have any queries related to product reviews then ask in the comment section. Also share this article on social networking sites with your friends and colleagues.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best steam iron for home use?
2. Why do you need to add water to a steam iron?
If you will add water in steam iron so it will work smoothly. The water drops converts into steam and provides a great ironing experience.
3. Is a 750 W or 1 000 W iron better?
Both irons are the best according to their power. But the 1000 watts iron will heat-up faster than 750 watts iron. If you need faster ironing then you should buy 1000 watts power iron otherwise you can also buy 750 watts iron.
4. Which brand of iron is best?
The Best Steam Iron Brands in India are Philips, Morphy Richards, Bajaj, Usha, and Black & Decker. All the brands are making the steam iron from past many years and customers are happy to use steam iron from these brands.
5. How do I choose a steam iron?
You can choose the steam iron after looking at the specifications. The key specifications of a steam iron are brand, power, warranty, water tank capacity, safety feature, cord length, material, and price range. On the basis of these key factors, you can choose the best steam iron in India. Enjoy the ironing process and increase your dressing quality.